Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Wedding Quilt

So when we got married my aunts cut out some quilt squares and had them at our reception so that people could write messages for us. When we were in Utah this past weekend my Aunt Gaye gave us the completed quilt. It is absolutely beautiful and we loved reading the messages that our friends and family left for us.

There it is, our beautiful quilt.

A close up of one of the corners.

Thanks Aunt Gaye for the beautiful quilt!! We love it so much and appreciate the hard work that you put into it. It will be a wonderful memory of our wedding day for the rest of our lives.

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha... that close-up shows our square quite perfectly!! :) Turned out great guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aunt Gaye is so generous with her talents. I'm glad you got such a memorable quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. O how special! What a great idea. That is really neat! I'm so excited you have a blog and that I found it. Yay!

    ReplyDelete