Sunday, May 31, 2009

All grown up!!

I cannot believe it!!
Ali had her Senior Prom last night.
Holy Cow!!

I feel like she was just a snot nosed little girl yesterday and now she is all grown up and ready to graduate High School. But she truly has become a beautiful young woman who is smart, talented, outgoing, and ready to take on the world! I am so proud of the young woman that she has become and the effort that she has put into her education. I know that she will succeed in all that she does and I can't wait to see what she is capable of as she starts her "life" in the "real world."

I love you Booger Butt!!


Ali in her beautiful dress that mom made. Great job mom!!

Close up of Ali, I caught her mid-word so she's doing something funny with her lips but I still like this picture and it's a great close up of the awesome makeup job Eric's friend Dar did.
Thanks Dar!!

Me with my little girl! I can't believe she is grown.

Ali putting on Bryan's boutonniere.


Ali and her boyfriend Bryan.

Ali and Bryan with their friends Natasha and Kyle before they headed to dinner.

2 comments:

  1. i LOVE your sister's dress!! that's so cool your mom made it! boo for youngest siblings growing up!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks great!! I hope she liked her makeup. Even more, I hope she had a fabulous night!

    ReplyDelete