Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Who Knew?!?!?!


(aren't we cute?!)

I can't believe how fast the time has gone! It has been a year since Eric and I started dating.
It's amazing how much has happened to us in that year. Who knew? As we were sitting across the table from each at dinner that night I don't think that either of us did. But there is no doubt that that night was the beginning of us. We definitely had a deep attraction and it wasn't long before we were inseparable. Literally. It really didn't take us long at all to realize that we were meant for each other. Our love blossomed quickly and we soon knew that we wanted to spend Eternity together. It was fast, but it was meant to be.
Eric is the best thing that has ever happened to me and I can't imagine my life without him! I am so happy we had that first date one year ago!
I am so grateful to have a loving husband who supports me and has so much faith in me.

I love you baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment