Tuesday, October 13, 2009

And so it begins.....

Morning Sickness?????
Nope.......
Try Afternoon/Evening Sickness!

The last few days have been oh so much fun! My mornings are filled with upset stomachs and then around 3:00 I get hit with some extreme nausea. So I'm pretty much worthless after that, and I still have to work until 5:00! Awesome!! My upset stomachs and nausea are only helped by the construction that is going on next door to us and literally right outside my office window. So I am constantly being rattled, not to mention the noise!

Good times!

1 comment:

  1. Hey babe, life is great to be a woman/mom. I promise you when its all over and you have your beautiful baby, the nine months will seem to have gone by fast. For now it will feel like its going to last forever. Lots of Love;)

    ReplyDelete