Thursday, February 25, 2010

Less than 100!

It's official!! We have less than 100 days til our due date! I really can't believe it. I feel like there is so much to do and get and I have no idea where to begin!

I had an early morning companion this morning...just a little taste of what is to come!!
Eric had a doctor's appointment this morning (he goes to the doctor his sister works at). Nicole usually takes Bryson with her to work for a few hours and then takes him to the sitter. She asked if I would watch him so she could get more work done and then Eric could take Bryson when he went to his appointment. Who wouldn't want to watch the cutest nephew in the world when they are up anyways!
I can't believe how big he is getting! He is Mr. Chubs now!! We do not see them enough and they just live 15 min away!!

No comments:

Post a Comment