Sunday, March 29, 2009

Birthday Fun (before the actual birthday)!!

Tonight we celebrated my birthday with my family. (We are going to be out of town next weekend, so we celebrated a little early.) My aunt Nancy and her husband are in town to visit his daughter and grandson so we got to spend the evening with them as well.

Yummy food, family, and presents....what more could a girl ask for?!?!?

Thanks, mama for a great dinner!!

We had my favorite meal (which I think I have had for my birthday the last 10 years): flank steak, spinach salad, glazed carrots, and rice pilaf. And of course for dessert some death by chocolate!!

It's not a birthday without death by chocolate!!

I know you probably don't really care what I got for my birthday but I wanted to share what my dad got me....

It's a marshmallow gun!! (and a funny look on my face!)

This is a much more effective way to have a marshmallow fight, which I have been known to have every once in a while.
Watch out or I'll get you!!

Good thing Eric doesn't have his own marshmallow gun, or I'd be in trouble!!

Eric and Dallin had fun shooting the marshmallows in the air and trying to catch them in their mouths. It's harder than you would think!



Thanks everyone for a great night and the great gifts!! Even though it's not quite my birthday it was definitely a good one!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment