Monday, March 2, 2009

Couch Project

When we bought our couch I didn't really like the pillows that it came with. I originally wanted the living room to be black, red, and white (or cream). What I was hoping for was a black couch with red and white/cream pillows. Unfortunately we only found one black couch that we liked and it was more money than we were willing to pay. We did find a tan couch that was exactly what we wanted and a reasonable price. The only thing I didn't like were the pillows. So a few weeks ago my mom and I went to JoAnn's and we found the most gorgeous fabric so that we could recover the pillows that came with the couch. I am pretty happy with how they turned out and I think they are absolutely beautiful!

Here is the final product....


Don't they look great with our couch?!?!?

1 comment:

  1. I love sewing projects. Great job on recovering the pillows they look great! I will need to come over and see them.

    ReplyDelete