Friday, February 27, 2009

Update!

I had my interview this morning with Knobbe, Martens, Olson, & Bear. I realized I hadn't mentioned who I was interviewing with when I posted about scheduling the interview. They are an intellectual property law firm, so they do patents, trademarks, copyrights and things relating to those matters. It is a pretty large firm with offices in CA (5), Seattle, and DC. The office here is fairly small, there are 10 people (including the position I interviewed for). It is located right in the heart of downtown in Union Square. The office is on the 39th floor and as I was waiting for my interview I had a beautiful view of the city and Mt. Ranier!

I think things went well. It was a little awkward because the 2 ladies interveiwing me were in San Diego, so my interivew was via video. It was pretty weird to not be sitting in the same room with them and there was some definite lag in the feed, but all and all I am confident in my "performance." I should find out Monday or Tuesday if I have been hired and then starting the following week.

When I was told my dad about my interview he told me, "This is your job, Cara!" And I completely agree! Only time will tell...

2 comments:

  1. I am glad that you feel like you did your best. That is always a good feeling. I can't waited to hear. I hope they could see how awesome you are!

    ReplyDelete