Wednesday, February 18, 2009

President's Day, Pike's Place, and a Troll....

So Eric had President's Day off!! Yay!! I was so excited because he didn't think that he would have it off. I feel like Saturday gets eaten up with chores and getting things done, so it was nice to have an extra day that we could do something fun with!




We decided to go into the city to visit Pike's Place Market because Eric hasn't really ever been before. We took Eric's sister, Lyssa, with us and a good time while spending too much money (we probably shouldn't have spent any at all)! I was really excited to go because my favorite jewelry store, Cintli, is there!! (Fortunately for me the entire store was 30% off!). I got some really cute red earrings, which I have been wanting to get for awhile. It was a gorgeous day! The sun was out and it wasn't too cold.


While we were walking around Pike's we thought it would be fun to take Lyssa to see the Fremont Troll. It was a pretty happening place, but we managed to get some fun pictures!


There we all are! It's a little hard to tell, but Eric has his arm up the Troll's nose! We already had lunch, so I don't know what he's doing!!

Just giving the Troll a little lovin'!



And that's my husband!!! Always the character!!

Yay for Eric having a day off and being able to play with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment