Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Conference Weekend

We are so blessed to have a Prophet on the earth and especially lucky that technology allows us to listen to his voice so often! What an amazing conference we just had! I am so very grateful to have the Gospel of Jesus Christ in my life, it's teachings are such a comfort and a blessing. I am grateful to know that my family is eternal and that through the atonement of our Savior, Jesus Christ, we can all return to live with our Father in Heaven once again.

So this was our first General Conference with Brooklynn and I don't think I have ever been more grateful for our modern technologies! We are so lucky to be able to watch from the comfort of our homes (or my parent's home in our case). It was so nice to not be sitting in a dark chapel where Brooklynn really wouldn't have room to play and we would be worried about keeping her quiet for the sake of those around us! Much more comfortable for all!
Brooklynn had some fun laying on Daddy's legs while we watched conference.
She was SO funny! She would bury her face in Eric's legs....
Then she would push her bum in the air! She is such a funny girl!



Eric "watching" conference



On Sunday we picked up Nicole's exersaucer and Brooklynn just loves it! You can tell that she is just elated at the act of sitting/standing all by herself and being able to play with all of the attachments. She is so proud of herself and gets this look that seems to say, "I'm a big girl!"

Giving the sheep some lovin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment