Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Couch Potato

So as of this morning I am officially a couch potato....
I had a follow up appointment for my blood pressure this morning and my blood pressure was high again! My doctor decided that if I come in and my blood pressure is high and then when they have me rest and then retake it and it is normal then it means I need to be resting.
So I am now on bed rest! I am allowed 1 outing a day (which, according to the nurse, does not mean going to the mall all day!) and I can still make dinner (lucky Eric), go grocery shopping, and do light housework. But I need to spend most of the day with my feet up.

So as we speak I am at home hanging out with Ali watching TLC. Gotta keep my baby girl safe and healthy!

1 comment:

  1. I am glad that she is already watching wonderful TV that will make her a well rounded person!! I wish that I was watching TLC with you guys!! :) love love love

    ReplyDelete