Monday, May 3, 2010

A Party Week

Despite being put on bed rest the beginning of last week I still managed to have a pretty eventful week with two baby showers!

I had a shower on Tuesday night with the ladies in my ward. I was so proud of myself for remembering to grab our camera on the way out the door and then when we got there Ali told me that my memory card was full. It was then that I remembered the I left the memory card in the computer from the last time I blogged! What a dork. So despite not having any pictures to prove it, the shower was a lot of fun. Brooklynn got a lot of really cute clothes and I can't wait for her to wear them! Our friend Maria found an amazing outfit for us. It's a blue sleeper that has "Brooklyn" across the front of it. As soon as I opened it I knew that Eric would love it. He was so excited when he saw it and he says he wants her to wear it until she is 3o!

Jennie and Sophie flew up on Thursday to throw me a shower Saturday morning. It was great to be able to spend some time with Jennie (she babysat me while I went grocery shopping~which is on the doctor approved activities list!) and to see Sophie. The shower on Saturday was a lot of fun as well, I got to see a lot of friends that I haven't seen in quite a while. And Brooklynn got more super cute clothes and some all important gear (like a pack 'n' play and a bouncer and a baby monitor).





3 comments:

  1. Wow. Your photographer is GREAT.

    PS: Will you e-mail me that picture that I took of your belly? I want to print out a copy and put it up in my house... :) LOVE YOU!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My photographer was amazing! (I think she's out of your price range though....sorry). And I love that belly shot that you got! I will definitely email it to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love baby showers! Looks like you got some great stuff :)

    ReplyDelete